Rada would love the opportunity to collaborate with you and your team! Take a look at some example work below, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Rada speaks regularly for conference sessions/panels and company events.
Sample speaking titles include, but are not limited to:
- “Intrapreneurship: Bringing the Entrepreneurial Mindset to Corporate America”
- “Collaborative Creativity: Collaborative Strategies for Developing Creative Ideas”
- “Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare Services”
- “Pitch It: My LGBT Experience”
- Interview with Janet Mock
- “Speak Up!: Stories of Successful Women In Business”
Rada conducts one-on-one or small group coaching sessions.
Example areas of coaching focus include:
- Designing, launching, and growing businesses and creative projects
- Career coaching, especially defining “success”
- Boosting focus and engagement in professional and creative work
Rada has a great deal of experience in education. Her approach is highly interactive and catered to match a wide array of audiences. These range from single hour-long sessions to nine-week programs.
Some example courses include:
- Leadership Development
- “P3: Purpose, Passion, and Principles”
- Trans Inclusion
- Tans 101 and 102: Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Trans 201: Providing Trans-Inclusive Health Care
- “How To Be Creative – Yes, I can teach you”
- “Collaborative Creativity”
Rada has worked with organizations to enhance their competencies around topics such as:
- Building a grassroots Employee Resource Group
- Creating innovative, inclusive, and collaborative leadership
- Cultures of teaching, learning, and feedback